SSC JE Recruitment 2019 | Staff Selection Commission | Junior Engineer Posts |
Last Date 25.02.2019
SSC JE Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission is going to discharge the enrollment notice for Junior Engineer posts. It has wanted to direct the Junior Engineers Examination 2018 for determination of reasonable competitors for JE posts. According to the SSC enlistment warning 2019, there is an immense number of the opening are assigned for this SSC JE enrollment. It invites online applications from qualified hopefuls. Contenders who are searching for employment in central government can utilize this opportunity. Qualified applicants can make the SSC online enlistment from 01.02.2019. The last date for the accommodation of online application is 25.02.2019. SSC JE short notice is accessible in work news.
SSC enrollment online application structure and notice are accessible on the official site. Hopefuls are more likely than not finished endorsed instructive capability and age limit. SSC will direct composed test/meet for determination of reasonable hopefuls. After that chose hopefuls will be selected at anyplace in India. Applications through online mode just will be acknowledged. No different methods of use will be acknowledged. Contenders need to pay the required charge. More subtleties of SSC JE opening, merit, result, concede card, test date, result, answer key, cut off imprints and so forth will be transferred on authority site.
Subtleties of SSC JE Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.02.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.02.2019|
|last date for payment||27.02.2019|
Qualification Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Posts
- Candidates must have completed Engineering/Diploma from the perceived college.
- Check promotion for instructive capability.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), CPWD||32 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), MES||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and Contract) MES||18–27 years|
- SSC will conduct written test/interview for determination of reasonable applicants.
Method of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be acknowledged.
- Rs.100 for all hopefuls and no fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD/EXSM competitors.
- You can make the installment via BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/Net Banking.
Step by step instructions to apply SSC JE Notification 2019
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Discover the promotion for JE posts, click on the ad.
- The warning will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your subtleties effectively and make the installment through on the web.
- At last, click submit catch and take the print of the application structure.
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|